When we bought our house in June of 2015, we knew there were several thing which needed to be done to make the place livable. One of those was to fix the leak around the chimney into the fireplace area in the living room. The leak was bad enough to cause discoloration, mold and mushrooms to grow. It required pulling down some 50 year old Douglas Fir paneling and finding a replacement. Here are some photos with dates to show how the project proceeded.
This week Becky and I started looking for projector. Here are the requirements we found​
- We want to projector with 3000 lumens
- Have a 50,000 hour light bulb life-LED
- At least a 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Display dimensions of at least WUXGA
- Wi-Fi enabled so that we can do presentations wirelessly (from OS X or iOS)
Some of the models we looked at are:
- PH58 3200 Lumens 3000:1 Contrast LCD RK 3066 Android 4.2 1G RAM 8GB ROM LED Projector Support HDMI USB TV AV VGA - US Plug - US PLUG WHITE
- LED Projector Home Theater and Business 3500LM 1280x800 with VGA USB SD HDMI Input
- WXGA 3200 Lumens LCD Projector with HDMI Input TV Tuner (PH58)
For the un informed (like I was), there was some good reading at the following websites:
I wonder if I should become a pollen station reporter...
I was looking here at pollen stations: