Current situation at SIL.org
The question has come around to: How does a company present its employees? This question is interesting in an SIL web context because there are no less than 5 places, and potentially more, where SIL staff are presented on the web.
- Staff is presented in the SIL corporate Bibliography
- Senior staff in key leadership positions are presented on a CV page called the Roster
- Staff are eligable for personal webspace on
- At a special SIL website like SIL-UND staff pages or at some other program where academics are teaching and staff
- A personal Website (not on
- In a professional network like LinkedIn
- JAARS Websites
- As part of SIL’s Lingua-Links pages
- As part of SIL’s NRSI working group.