This October, when Becky and I went to Malaysia she insisted that I try durian. Having never been to Asia before one might think that I would have a hard time describing this “Asian fruit”.
Well I did try it. Some of the guys I was with were even very fond of it.
Here is my summary:
- Is kinda structured like a pomegranate on the inside but has pointy things on the outside
- Smells like Liquid Augmentin
- Feels on the tongue like over steamed cauliflower
- Throws like a hand grenade
- And it stays on your breath for two days.